Notice of Cancellation
For applicants who cancel enrollment or students who withdraw from enrollment a fair and equitable settlement will apply. The following policy will apply to all terminations for any reason, by either party, including student decision, course or program cancellation, or school closure.
Any monies due the applicant or students shall be refunded within 30 days of official cancellation or withdrawal. Official cancellation or withdrawal shall occur on the earlier of the dates that:
1. An applicant is not accepted by the school. The applicant shall be entitled to a refund of all monies paid.
2. A student (or in the case of a student under legal age, his/her parent or guardian) cancels his/her enrollment in writing within three business days of signing the enrollment agreement. In this case, all monies collected by the school shall be refunded, regardless of whether or not the student has actually started classes.
3. A student cancels his/her enrollment after three business days of signing the contract, but prior to starting classes. In these cases, he/she shall be entitled to a refund of all monies paid to the school less the registration fee in the amount of $150.
4. A student notifies the institution of his/her withdrawal in writing.
5. A student on an approved leave of absence notifies the school that he/she will not be returning. The date of withdrawal shall be the earlier of the date of expiration of the leave of absence or the date the student notifies the institution that the student will not be returning.
6. A student is expelled by the school. (Unofficial withdrawals will be determined by the institution by monitoring attendance at least every 30 days.)
7. In type 2, 3, 4 or 5, official cancellations or withdrawals, the cancellation date will be determined by the postmark on the written notification, or the date said notification is delivered to the school administrator or owner in person.
• For students who enroll and begin classes but withdraw prior to course completion (after three
business days of signing the contract), the following schedule of tuition earned by the school applies.
All refunds are based on scheduled hours:
Percentage of Amount of Scheduled Time Enrolled
• All refunds will be calculated on a prorata basis calculated by the length of time the student remains enrolled, up to a minimum of 40% of the program, multiplied by the cost of the program.
Enrollment end date will be based on the student’s last date of attendance. Any monies due a student who withdraws shall be refunded with 30 days of a determination that a student has withdrawn,
whether officially or unofficially. In the case of disabling illness or injury, death in the student’s
immediate family or other documented mitigating circumstances, a reasonable and fair refund
settlement will be made. If permanently closed or no longer offering instruction after a student has enrolled, the school will provide a pro-rata refund of tuition to the student OR provide course completion through a pre-arranged teach out agreement with another institution. IF the course is cancelled subsequent to a student’s enrollment, the school will either provide a full refund of all monies paid or completion of the course at a later time. If the course is cancelled after students have enrolled and instruction has begun, the school shall provide, the school shall provide a pro rata refund for all students transferring to another school based on the hours accepted by the receiving school OR provide completion of the course OR participate in a Teach-Out Agreement OR provide a full refund of all monies paid.
• Students who withdraw or terminate prior to course completion are charged a cancellation or
administrative fee of $150.00. This refund policy applies to tuition and fees charged in the enrollment agreement. Other miscellaneous charges the student may have incurred at the institution (EG: extra kit materials, books, products, unreturned school property, etc.) will be calculated separately at the time of withdrawal. All fees are identified in the catalog and in this enrollment agreement.